Stay over at Gower Golf Club this winter
Fancy a couple of days to take advantage of the great mild winter weather on Gower?
Golf, cycling & walking are all great options.
Great prices for room only stay overs.
Ideal for a group break away. Call us to check availability and quote WRO 2013 for the winter offer.
Welcome to the website for the Gower Golf Club
Minutes from the M4 and Swansea, yet located on the stunning Gower Peninsula, Gower Golf Club offers a whole host of attractions for golfers and non-golfers alike.
The facilities include an 18 hole golf course set on rolling countryside, practice and tuition facilities, wedding suite (with civil licence), overnight accommodation and the "Beacons" restaurant
- The 18 hole golf course is the backdrop for all the activities at Gower. It was designed by the highly respected Donald Steel and has been overlaid onto rolling countryside to create a spectacular challenge utilising every available feature. It has been the foundation of the enthusiastic & committed members club.
- The award of Ryder Cup 2010 to Celtic Manor is now establishing Wales as a golfing destination of merit and Gower is gaining a great reputation both at home in Wales and further afield.
- Gower also has a reputation for outstanding customer care. As a result we are one of the foremost wedding venues in Swansea & Gower.
- The great hospitality extends to those looking for golf breaks in Wales or visiting the Beacons Restaurant where the finest local products are offered at reasonable prices.
- Many of our visitors have been coming for several years. Look at our golf breaks page and our wedding pages for guest feedback.
Please spend a little time and browse our website to find out more about our venue. There's an abundance of information on the events mentioned and numerous other reasons for a visit to Gower Golf Club.
Golfing Holidays & Golf
Breaks at the Gower - Wales